Friday, March 9, 2012

I am back!

It has been a long time since I've updated this blog. Lots of wonderful things have happened since then so a quick update - had a baby in September of 2010, moved to another state that same year, quit my job when my little girl turned 5 mos, had another baby girl February of this year and...I've never been happier! You can say I've become 100% domesticated - LOL. But seriously, after a lot of struggle deciding if I wanted to be a stay-at-home mom/wife or not, I did it. And it was the hardest and best decision I've ever made in my life. Although, shortly after I realized it was hard work. I am on call 24/7 and there is always something to do (thus the reason why I haven't been blogging anymore). Anyway, stay tuned as I have a lot to share with you all. I have taken on new adventures such as sewing, other types of crafting and photography. Gotta say I am not really good at either but I sure have fun trying.

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're back in blogging business! We should get together soon for guest posts or in person and do some cooking together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely. Let's wait until the baby is a little older so daddy can watch her :)

    ReplyDelete